Is it unwise to decide to do TT with 1st Dr. I consulted with? The other two Drs I’m interested in can’t see me for another week or later. I’m stressed for time. I have to get my surgery done by the 2nd week of May. The Dr. I saw is far from where I live (about an hour), the other two are like 10 min from me. I liked him and the staff, he does the surgery at a hospital. He is double board certified, I looked at pic etc. So is it unadvisable to go with the only Dr. I interviewed?
Getting a Second Opinion on Tummy Tuck?
I suggest to all consults I see that they visit with at least one more surgeon. I understand there’s a time crunch. However, it’s important that you do your due diligence before making a decision. An exception to this could be if you have multiple friends that have gone to that first surgeon and are happy with their experience there.